At SRG Chartered Professional Accountants, we believe that our strongest asset is our people. We understand the importance of personal and professional development, and thus, we provide opportunities for professional advancement and career satisfaction. We also understand that having the flexibility to achieve a healthy balance between work and personal/family commitments is vital to sustaining a strong team to serve our clients.
Senior Accounting Technician
We currently have an opening for a senior accounting technician. This is a maternity leave term position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience in a public accounting setting, preferably working with small to medium sized businesses. In addition, the candidate must:
* be proficient in written and oral English,
* have a strong work ethic,
* have experience with various bookkeeping/accounting/tax software packages including QuickBooks, SAGE, Caseware, Profile, and TaxCycle,
* have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and
* enjoy working in a small office setting.
* Preparing year-end working paper files for Review and Notice to Reader engagements,
* Preparing corporate and personal tax returns,
* Assisting clients with bookkeeping, payroll, GST, and PST.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive pay rates, generous vacation, bonuses, incentives, and flexible work schedules.
To apply for this position in confidence, please email a cover letter and resume to Cynthia Mark at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: (306) 665-8894.
We thank everyone for their interest in our firm and for taking the time to apply, however, only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.